Cute bird-in-a-tree wood cutout design you turn into an adorable wall hanging for a nursery or child's room. Makes a delightful gift for a baby shower or new Mom.
Birdie hanger includes holes large enough to attach yarn or macrame rope.
Add yarn tassels by knotting them to the hanger using lark head knots and jumbo yarn, or use small-diameter cotton macrame rope to create a macrame hanging instead.
NOTE: Set DOES NOT include yarn or rope.
Instructions included to help attach yarn with lark head knots.
BUY AS A DIY KIT
Like what you see and want to add the wood tag and a string of beads? Order the kit and in addition to the hanger you'll get
- a laser-engraved round tag
- (5) wood beads, natural color, 20mm
- (1) wood bead, accent color (metallic silver shown)
- jump ring
- 18" string for attaching.
- Wood cut-out hanger measures 10.5" wide x 8.5" tall
- Wood tag measures 2.75" diameter
- Laser cut/engraved Baltic Birch, 1/8 inch thick
- Made in Minnesota
Hanger cutouts are original designs from artist Teresa Magnuson.
Keep in mind that wood has personality, and slight imperfections are normal. The wood grain (and occasional knot placement) on each item can vary, along with the shading or intensity of the wood-burning from the engraving.
© Teresa Magnuson. All rights reserved.